The person who makes the booking must be over 21 years old and accepts these conditions on behalf of all member of the party and is responsible for all payments due for the reservation. By submitting a booking you confirm to us that you have read the Terms and Conditions and agree to comply with them.
*Covid-19: For 2020, because of Covid-19 restrictions, we do not require the balance payment until 14 days before your holiday. If you need to cancel due to Covid-19 we will credit all booking payments towards a future booking in 2020/21.*
1. A non-refundable deposit payment is required to confirm a booking. If the booking is made within 30 days of the date of arrival then full payment is required immediately. Booking confirmation together with directions and other relevant information will be sent by e-mail or by post. Where an initial deposit is paid, the balance must be paid within 30 days of the holiday commencement date. If the balance is not paid by the due date we will assume the booking has been cancelled by the client.
2. Cancellations: It is essential that you purchase Travel Insurance to cover all members of your party for your holiday. If you need to cancel your holiday, please notify us immediately. If a reservation cancellation is made within 30 days of the holiday commencement date, no refund will be made. Any losses incurred for rental costs will be covered by your Travel Insurance and we supply the necessary documentation on request to support such a claim.
3. If you need to cancel because of Covid-19 restrictions we will transfer rental payments to alternative dates in 2021 or 2022.
4. We reserve the right to alter the booking arrangements in the event of unforeseen circumstances. If a cancellation is made by us the reservation payments received from the client will be refunded in full, but all travel arrangements and costs are entirely the responsibility of the client.
5. Travel Insurance is compulsory under EU Law. Rentals are on condition that clients have purchased adequate Travel Insurance to cover all party members.We will not be liable for any losses, damage, personal injury, illness or death however incurred to clients or any third party during their stay. We can accept no responsibility whatsoever for client’s vehicles or personal property during their stay.
6. We make all reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and information provided about the quality and facilities in the properties and it is possible that an advertised facility may be withdrawn or changed for maintenance, repairs or any other reason for which we are not responsible. Any photographs on the website are intended to give an impression only and we cannot be held responsible for any changes made to furniture, decor or style of a property after the images have been published on our website.
7. We cannot be held responsible for any temporary defect or malfunction of any appliance, equipment or machinery in the building and grounds, nor can we be held responsible for the defect, malfunction or reception of television or internet service.
8. We will not be held responsible for any disturbance caused by building works in the local area. If we become aware of any building work in the vicinity of a property booked we will inform you of this as soon as possible and alternative accommodation will be offered where possible.
9. The clients will keep the property and all furniture and fittings in the same state of repair as at the commencement of their stay, and will leave the property in the same state of cleanliness and general order in which it was found on arrival. Any damage to the property, its contents and equipment must be reported to the property manager and paid for by the client/renter to the property manager or owner at a cost of repair or replacement of the damaged items.
10. Occupancy and use of the premises will be such as not to disturb or offend neighbours, in which case we reserve the right to terminate the holiday booking immediately, and no refund will be due, nor will costs in locating alternative accommodation be paid.
11. The property rental is strictly for the number of people agreed at the time of booking and we have the right to terminate the rental without prior notice and without refund or compensation if the numbers are exceeded.
12. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that all reasonable measures of care are taken to ensure the safety of members of the party.
13. Pets are accepted only by prior arrangement. Pets must be kept under control and must not be allowed on beds or furniture. Pets must not be left unattended in the cottage or garden.
14. At the beginning of the holiday access to the property will be after 3 pm on arrival day to allow time for cleaning and servicing, and the property must be vacated before 10 am on departure day.