The person who makes
the booking must be over 21 years old and accepts these conditions on behalf of all members of
the party and is responsible for all payment due from the party.
By submitting a booking you confirm to us that you have read these Terms &
Conditions and agree to comply with them.
1. If you have to cancel your holiday, please notify us
immediately and every effort will be made to re-let the property in
which case we will return 75% of the balance payment if we can re-let the property. Any loss may be covered by
Travel Insurance, which is easily obtained and inexpensive. We
strongly recommend that you purchase Travel Insurance.
2. A deposit payment is required to confirm a booking. If the booking is made within 6
weeks of the date of arrival then full payment is required immediately. The
booking deposit is non-refundable.
If the balance is not paid
within 7 days of the due date, then we reserve the right to cancel the
booking without any refund.
3. Any changes
made to a confirmed booking by the client will incur an administration
charge of Euro 25.
4. We reserve the right to alter the
booking arrangements in the event of unforeseen circumstances. If
a cancellation is made by us the reservation payments received from the
client will be refunded in full, but all travel arrangements and costs
are entirely the responsibility of the client.
5. We will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury to
clients or any third party during their stay.
6. We can accept no responsibility whatsoever for client's
vehicles or personal property during their stay.
7. The clients will keep the cottage and all furniture and
fittings in the same state of repair as at the commencement of their
stay, and will leave the cottage in the same state of cleanliness and
general order in which it was found.
8. Any damage to the cottage, its contents and equipment will
be paid for by the client/renter to the owners at a cost of repair or
replacement of the damaged items.
9. The cottage rental is only for the number of people agreed
at the time of booking.
10. Pets are
allowed by prior arrangement. Pets must be kept under control and
must not be allowed on beds or furniture. Pets must not be left unattended in the cottage.
11. Any disputes
will be decided under the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
12. At the beginning of your holiday access to the cottage will
be after 3pm on arrival day,
to allow time for cleaning and servicing, and the cottage must be
vacated before 10am on departure day.